AlabamaBridal.com / EliteTravelGroup.net Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- Entries for EliteTravelGroup.net contest must be submitted by entering on line, mail, or Elite Travel Locations. Each entry must state the entrant's name, address, email address, wedding date and telephone number. Must follow directions on specific entry form given on website or AlabamaBridal.com. Elite Travel, 2451 McMullen Booth Road Suite 300-B, Clearwater, Florida 33759 866-726-9090
- Entry must be submitted via email no later than 12/15/2011. Elite Travel (EliteTravelGroup.net) is not responsible for late, lost, damaged or misdirected emails. Illegible entries will be disqualified. This honeymoon giveaway is given to qualified entrants who are getting married.
- One Grand Prize winner of the EliteTravelGroup.net contest will be chosen, on or or after the tenth day 2012, in a random drawing of qualified entries that have correctly entered on line, mail or entry form at Elite Travel Locations. The winner will be notified by phone, email or mail within 14 days, of the drawing. If the winner cannot be contacted within 14 days, an alternate winner may be chosen. Elite Travel / Elitetravelgroup.net reserves the right to discontinue the contest at any time, in which event prizes will be awarded based on entries received to date.
- The Grand Prize winner will receive a trip for two to one of the destinations featured on AlabamaBridal.com and EliteTravelGroup.net website. The choice of the destination is subject to approval by Elite Travel. The Grand Prize will include accommodations for the winner and his/her guest for 4 days and 3 nights. Some destinations may include RT Air transportation from certain gateways and restrictions apply with rules from Airlines. Some destinations may include meals, drinks all-inclusive programs and taxes. Departure taxes, additional transportation, optional tours and other incidentals are not included in Grand Prize. Scheduling is subject to availability and blackout dates, and accommodations are on a double occupancy basis. The trip is non-transferable and necessary documents are required, travel must be completed by 1 year of drawing, confirmation will be made 30 days prior to departure, 2 alternate dates must be received in writing, No substitutions for the Grand Prize will be allowed except by Elite Travel; in case of unavailability, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. The retail value of the Grand Prize is approximately $2,500.00, depending on the time of travel and destination.
- Income and other taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winners.
The contest is open to all that enter on line, mail or at Elite Travel Locations, website EliteTravelGroup.net who are residents of the United States, and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry, except for employees of Elite Travel Int'l, Demetrios Bridal and participating promotional agencies, and the families of any of the above.
- EliteTravelGroup.net Elite Travel Int'l, contest is subject to all federal, state, local, and provincial laws and regulations. Void in Puerto Rico, Canada, and where prohibited.
- Odds of winning the EliteTravelGroup.net contest depend on the number of entries received.
- All entries to the EliteTravelGroup.net contest become the sole property of Elite Travel Int'l and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Acceptance of a prize constitutes consent to use the winner's name and likeness and those of his/her traveling companion for editorial, advertising, and publicity purposes. The winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, and the travel companion may be required to sign a liability and publicity release, which must be returned within 30 days of the date of notification or an alternate winner, may be chosen.
- Contestants, by entering the EliteTravelGroup.net contest, agree to be bound by the above rules and regulations.